long & boring conference calls? Here's a way to change all that:
1. Before (or during) your next meeting, seminar, or conference call,
prepare for the meeting by drawing a square -- 5"X5" is a good size.
2. Divide the square into columns -- five across and five down. That
will give you 25 one-inch blocks.
3. In each block, write one of the following words/phrases:
take that off-line
out of the loop
think outside the box
at the end of the day
4. Whenever you hear any one of those words/phrases, check off the
5. When you get! five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally,
stand up and shout "BULLSHIT!"
Testimonials from satisfied "Bullshit Bingo" players:
"I had been in the meeting for only five minutes when I won." --Jack
"My attention span at meetings has improved drastically." --David D.,
"What a gas! Meetings will never be the same for me after my first
win." --Sue S., NYC
"The atmosphere was tense in our last process meeting as 14 of us
waited for the fifth box." -- Joseph R., St.Louis
"The speaker was stunned as eight of us screamed BULLSHIT! for the
third time in two hours." -- Kathleen L., Atlanta