(2) What do you get when you put 8 Arkansas cheerleaders in one room?
A full set of teeth.
(3) How do you get a Mississippi State cheerleader into your dorm room?
Grease her hips and push like hell.
(4) How do you get a Kentucky graduate off your porch?
Pay him for the pizza.
(5) Why do the LSU cheerleaders wear bibs?
To keep the tobacco juice off their uniforms.
(6) Why is the Vandy football team like a possum?
Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.
(7) What are the longest three years of a South Carolina football player's life?
His freshman year.
(8) How many Ole Miss freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
None. That's a sophomore course.
(9) Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco?
Tuscaloosa. He knew that the police would never look there for a Heisman Trophy winner.
(10) Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color?
You can wear it for the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.