Recently, it came to my attention through an unfortunate chain of events that your wonton soup is highly explosive. Upon purchase earlier in the week, I immidately refrigerated a "large" portion of your soup in the container it was delivered to me in. Upon microwaving your soup from refrigeration for a period of four minutes earlier today , I returned to my microwave to find it awash in wontons, broth, and chives.
I pale to think what might have happened had I been holding the soup at the time of the explosion.
I suggest you take this letter as a warning, and add proper cautionary verbiage to the containers of your soup in the future.