After the bastardly "wind" quiz last week, I am going totally softball this week. Enjoy!
1. Whose dance routine was much imitated when he starred in the 1978 film "Saturday Night Fever?"
2. The eightsome reel is a Scottish dance - for how many people?
3. Who famously danced and sang in the rain in the 1952 film "Singin' in the Rain?"
4. Which Russian ballet dancer danced with the Leningrad Kirov Ballet from 1958 to 1961, when he defected from Russia and in 1962 joined the Royal Ballet, where he frequently partnered Margot Fonteyn?
5. A 1989 single by the group Kaoma popularised which Brazilian dance?
6. Which 1892 ballet by Tchaikovsky includes the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy?"
7. Frederick Austerlitz was the real name of which famous dancer?
8. Isadora Duncan was an American dancer who died tragically. How was she killed?
9. Whose music was used in the 1909 ballet "Les Sylphides?"
10. "Les Wilis" is an alternative title for which well-known ballet?
Rate this queez from Yay to Fay!