2. A caribou is the same kind of animal as a reindeer: is this
true or false?
3. Is a sea cucumber an animal or a plant?
4. "Invertebrate" describes an animal that hasn't got what?
5. How many pairs of limbs do crabs and lobsters have?
6. What is the world's tallest mammal?
7. What is the proper name for the Australian laughing jackass?
8. On which islands would you normally find Darwin's finches?
9. If an animal is described as "macrocephalic", what does this
10. Which animal can be defined as "A primate of the genus Papio
which is characterized by the presence of a dog-like muzzle,
a short tail and callosities on the buttocks"?