1. Your name spelled backward?
dranreb... almost sounds like a confused yokel
2. Where were your you born?
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Hmm... gotta go with The Bayou these days, love them crayfish =)
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Earlier this summer. Forgot how much chlorine sucks the life outta you.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
more than the FDA reccomends for a lifetime
7. How many kids do you want?
heh, uh, ultimately, i have a feeling I will have very little say in the matter
8. Type of music you dislike most?
neu-metal whine bands (bascailly 9/10ths of the neu metal "phenomona")
9. Are you registered to vote?
never have been, never will be
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
heh, yeah, my grandma almost gave me one, but then sold it for 50$ instead (made me reconsider my worth...)
12. Ever prank call anybody?
Oh, enough time to have had to explain my self to the police no less than more fingers than you have.
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Oi... does a Republican Majority Gov't believe in Pork?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Been bungee... skydiving might be a lil much for me... somehow I like the idea of jumping off stationary objects, I'm not so sure about the plane thing.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
Egypt, and I loved every minute of it. Although it was a day trip, and I spent more time gettig there and back than I spent there, it was really amazing... Geographically, I'm not sure it is as far away as some of the parts of Europe I bussed through, but it totally seemed like a different world.
16. Do you have a garden?
No, nor do I plan on having one until I can either live off it, or make enough money off it to live.
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
hmm...toss up between wigu and foxtrot... I'm leaning towards foxtrot atm tho
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
shower, night... they don't make bathtubs very accomodating
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Hary Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
21. Favorite pizza topping?
22. Chips or popcorn?
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
whatever richelle is wearing
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
uh, if you replace "peanut shells" with tobacco or cloves, yes
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
OJ baby...alla way (apple juice looks like recycled pee)
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
Richelle, and although she considers my folks place "out" i see the french joint we went to down in the city more as the last time "out"... Danny Aiello and pate mmmm and escargot...
28. Favorite chocolate bar?
charleston chew (three musketeers is the only other bar of cany i like, othe rthan white chocolate, which is a fortune)
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
never, not gonna do it
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yeah, a couple, Elementary and high school... i think my mom has them stashed away somewhere.
32. Are you a good cook?
I consider myself to be, given that I am now back into cooking fulltime, despite my constant battles with rusty memory and electric range.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Uh, is that a trick question? Oh, maybe gross inuendo... hmm either way, yes.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
An Article? Like George Foreman selling "The Magna Carta"? Or Richard Simminons "Articles of Confederation to a leaner ass?" Curious wording... I borrowed a speedreading tape series my roomate bought in college off an infomerccial, but discontinued use right away because the tapes were creepy, and slowing me down...
35. Sprite or 7-up?
Hmm, sprite when not mixing 7up when cheap vodka abounds.
36. Are nurse uniforms sexy?
Depend on who they are on... Drew Carey in a nurse uniform=vomitfest.....
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
A pack of gum.
38. Ever throw up in public?
not that I recall.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
Heh, show me the money... i already got the love!
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
yeah (See answer 40... damn phone-card women)
42. Can ex's be friends?
If I'm the ex, yeah, but if they are the ex, apparently not (in recent history anyhow)
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Melissa's friend Joy.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
Yeah, was born with it!
45. What message is on your voicemail?
"Hi, I'm either unavailable or out of range, please leave a message..."
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
Haven't watched SNL in sooo long... probably whoever does Connery in celeb Jeapordy
47. What was the name of your first pet?
Motorboat and Jacoby (they were the cats when I was born)
48. What is in your purse?
Godness! I have a purse? Someone must have stolen it or soemthing.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
That despite being a horribly inept megacorporation, Microsoft still apparently knows how to properly annote technical documetnation for programmatic variables...