2. Etymology is the study of what?
3. Who wrote the poem "The Charge of the Light Brigade" - was
it Keats, Wordsworth or Tennyson?
4. William Dukenfield was the real name of which American
5. Tagliatelle is a kind of pasta. Is it shaped in curls,
tubes or narrow ribbons?
6. Which composer wrote "Rhapsody in Blue" and "An American
7. Is Vilnius the capital of Armenia, Lithuania or Hungary?
8. In which year did the Spanish Civil War begin?
9. Kirsch or Kirschwasser is a liqueur distilled from which
10. Name three of the four official languages of Belgium.