2. In which part of the body would you usually find varicose
3. What is dental "caries"?
4. In which part of the body would you find the incus or anvil?
5. What is the common name for what can be described as "a sharp
noise caused by a sudden spasm of the diaphragm with closing
of the windpipe, commonly caused by digestive disorder"?
6. What is the medical name for the kneecap?
7. In which parts of the body are the phalanges?
8. What is the popular name for what is scientifically known as
9. What is the largest glandular organ in the body?
10. If you divide a person's weight in kilos by the square of
that person's height in metres, you get an index which is
known by which three-word phrase?