2. There can be no whitewash at the White House.
3. It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there
when it happens.
4. Methought I heard a voice cry "Sleep no more".
5. Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people
who can't talk for people who can't read.
6. The trouble with Freud is that he never had to play the old
Glasgow Empire on a Saturday night.
7. A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of
it is absolutely fatal.
8. An Englishman is content to say nothing, when he has nothing
9. My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the
10. Football...is not really played for the pleasure of kicking
a ball about, but is a species of fighting.
Who said 'em?